Covid -19 Protocols for Winding Path Acupuncture and The Bodhi Center
• Therapists and clients will wear masks at all times. Clients must wear masks when entering the building and while in lobby and bathroom. Masks may be removed once in Winding Path Acupuncture office space.
• All furniture and high touch surfaces will be disinfected between clients. All hard surfaces will be cleaned between clients with a CDC approved disinfectant. The entire office will be disinfected twice daily. Once in the morning and once at the end of day.
• All TREATMENT ROOMS are allowed to rest for ten minutes before cleaning. The aerosols in the air will settle in that amount of time, then the room can be wiped down and disinfected and allowed to air dry for an additional 3-5 minutes before inviting the next client in. We will space clients no less than 30 minutes apart.
• Anyone who is running a fever or coughing or sneezing, even if they know it is “just allergies”, must reschedule, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• WATER will be available upon request. Please ask your therapist if you need water.
• All therapists will change clothing when necessary in order to prevent spread of pathogens. This is left to the therapists discretion.
• Door knobs will be sanitized between every client / patient. This is the individual therapists job to disinfect their door knobs and any that their client may have touched upon entering or leaving the building.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we temporarily adjust to this new reality. We truly place your health and safety first, and look forward to easing these restrictions when advised by our leadership that it is safe to do so.